Friday, December 16, 2016

Current Projects & Information

I hope everyone's enjoying the holidays!


We're working right up to Christmas, here, working with Gwenivere on our shared project, "She's in the Green!"


As I'm sure you can imagine, real life will factor in to our production schedule, and already has.   The original release, was scheduled for December, but we're not going to make that.    We rescheduled the release for the first quarter of 2017, to allow for the holidays and the extended preparations to start principal photography.


Gwen has been working very hard behind the scenes, building sets, and setting up the avatar choreography, which are her specialties.   I'm still learning about Second Life, so I'm not much help to her on that. ;-)


I have the list of characters from the script, which Gwen and I wrote together when she visited me over the summer.   We have a wish list of people to play those characters in mind.


When Gwen finishes the technical preparations, she and I both will start on that wish list, to see who we can get and who we can't.   Once we have that done, I'll let everyone know what roles are open and we'll go from there.


We will be needing approximately 20 extras for several nightclub scenes in the movie!    These will be non-sexual, non-speaking roles.  The wardrobe you'll need, is pretty basic.   You'll just be wearing whatever you'd wear in real life for a night out clubbing.  If you can dance and don't mind spending a little time with us in the nightclub set that Gwen put together, just let me know!


For those wanting information on SweetCore Casting, I'm the primary contact in Second Life.   I will accept friendship offers from men and women who would like to be considered for projects I handle the casting in.


We do have a Second Life group, but you aren't required to join it, to be considered for a project.   If you do join it, you'll be able to get notices about projects we're casting for, straight from us.


In full disclosure, I don't get a lot of time for Second Life, so there may be some delay in our correspondence.   Don't let that worry you.   I do check messages and follow up as real life lets me.


Keep an eye on our blog for more information.    I'll post it when it becomes available!


Until next time, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Samantha

1 comment:

  1. Not much help to me? LOL

    Did you forget all the story-boarding we did together over Labor Day week?

    Or the set ideas you described to me?

    Or your constantly being my sounding board for the crazy ideas I come up with?

    Or your willingness to be a guinea pig so we can see what you think about the stuff I have put together?

    Without your support, this entire project would still be a pipe dream! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete